Followers

Monday, December 17, 2012

Review Such Wicked Intent by Kenneth Oppel

Devotion turns deadly in this second Gothic thriller from Kenneth Oppel.When does obsession become madness? Tragedy has forced sixteen-year-old Victor Frankenstein to swear off alchemy forever. He burns the Dark Library. He vows he will never dabble in the dark sciences again—just as he vows he will no longer covet Elizabeth, his brother’s betrothed. If only these things were not so tempting. When he and Elizabeth discover a portal into the spirit world, they cannot resist. Together with Victor’s twin, Konrad, and their friend Henry, the four venture into a place of infinite possibilities where power and passion reign. But as they search for the knowledge to raise the dead, they unknowingly unlock a darkness from which they may never return REVIEW: 5-STARS***** I won Such Wicked Intent by Kenneth Oppel in a giveaway for free on Goodreads First-Reads I read and enjoyed book one in this series This Dark Endeavor- however I loved Such Wicked Intent a whole lot more. This series is such an adventure and truly engrossing. I finished this book in two nights. Fantastic Characters and Impossible to put down! I will read anything by Kenneth Oppel I can not wait to read more :) If your looking for an easy flowing~ fun~ quick read~ I would recommend Such Wicked Intent. A pleasure to read and a Super addition for your bookshelves. Also if you were on the fence with book one I would give book two a try before you give up..... Much Different (better) and I think you would enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment