Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Review)

Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements, #0.5)Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After completing the beloved Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, that I could not get enough of, I wanted to start another series by this author. (because at this point she is my favorite author) I decided to read Bitter Sweet Love before reading the others, and after reading this I have to say that I cannot wait to pick up the first book. Wished there was some action in this book, but there was definitely suspense, and there is promise of some to come. Of course it was sprinkled with laughs that I've come to expect in JLA's books- Don't want to spoil anyone, but I loved the part with Herbert! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment