Followers

Friday, March 28, 2014

Review*** Dead Money by Steve O'Brien

Paperback: 315 pages Publisher: A&N Publishing (January 10, 2013) You Can't Stop It. The stranger's menacing, dismissive laughter echoed in attorney Dan Morgan s head. In the heart of thoroughbred country--Churchill Downs--a major con was about to be pulled. Despite Dan's efforts, his filly, Aly Dancer, was somehow part of the scheme. You Can't Stop It. Dan's dream as a thoroughbred owner was to run in a Grade I race a televised stakes race. That opportunity had finally appeared. So far it had only resulted in threats, violence and death.You Can't Stop It. What was the scam? Who was involved? Who could he turn to? Post time was nearing. The man's sinister voice would not leave him. You Can't Stop It. REVIEW~ 4-STARS **** I won a paperback copy of Dead Money by Steve O'Brien for free- from Early Reviewers on Library Thing> Those who like descriptive books will enjoy this one, I loved it- Fast Pace and Great Characters. Sometimes a harsher book is good to through in... It took me some time to get into the book, but once I did I was able to keep a good pace. I would recommend this book- I'm glad I had the chance to read and review the book. Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment