Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Review~ Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins

Release Date: June 26, 2012 | Series: Harlequin Teen Your heart misleads you. That's what my friends and family say. But I love Noah. And he loves me. We met and fell in love in the sleepy farming community of Meadowview, while we rode our horses together through the grassy fields and in those moments in each other's arms. It should be ROSE & NOAH forever, easy. But it won't be. Because he's Amish. And I'm not. Review_ 4 Stars**** First- let me start by saying that this is not normally my type of read. However, when you put the words together He's Amish and She's Not- you've got my attention. 16yr old Rose and her family move into a house in the country side next store to Noah and his Amish family and a forbidden love unfolds..... I loved this story_ I have to admit that this was the first book of 2012 to make me shed a tear (just one single tear though) at the last page. Temptation was a new and unique read for me~ There were about 2-3 chapters where I began to get a tiny bit board with the story, but I kept pushing through and I'm so glad that I did. The character were interesting and well developed. The plot & dialog in Temptation was fantastic. I felt like I was able to learn about the Amish Community with one of the main characters (Rose) in a realistic way..... Karen Ann Hopkins wrote a well balance story with ups and downs that tempted you to keep flipping the pages. Also, I look forward to second installment in this series. (I can not wait) I encourage everyone to read this book even if it's not you type of read. I read this on my Kindle, but I plan on adding this one to my shelves. Thank You to NetGalley and the Publisher for approving me to read this title on my Kindle!

No comments:

Post a Comment