Followers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Oddily by Linda Pohring*** Book for Review- Contest Winner- Review Posted

I enjoyed this story- however their were a couple small things that bugged me, but not enough to discourage my 5-star rating*** The writing was simple at times~ and about 3/4 way through~ I almost began to get annoyed with the main character- Oddily - but in the end Oddily got it together. (I was beginning to think she was always going to feel sorry for herself) Overall this was a great story and I would recommend as a great read and also a quick/fun summer read. I was hooked in the story from the first page wondering what was going to happen to Oddily and where this story was leading. I'm so happy to have been a part of reading Oddily by Linda Pohring. (I will be ordering the second in the series Maxim) I plan on continuing on with this series until it's finished. It seems the second book is where all the excitement will happen* and this series will take off. Thank You for the opportunity to review this book- I've added to my favorite list and it will be a 2012 favorite. Reesa***
http://www.goodreads.com/book/photo/11194946-oddily

No comments:

Post a Comment